We had a fun day with all the activities going on around town. We started at an Easter egg hunt at Wellington park first thing this morning, then to the St. Patrick's day parade, then to the home and garden show to look around and visit Rory (he was working the sheriff's office booth), after that we hurried to the wave pool for their egg hunt (Matthew won a super soaker!), went grocery shopping, and am finally home with my diet Dr. Pepper and leftover cake from Rory's birthday. Fun and busy day, I'm glad to be home.
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April and May
April and May have been a blur. We moved into the new house so it's been a very busy time in our lives. The kids are really enjoying h...
-
So Tuesday, Sept. 1 Connor, Kadee, and I started preschool! I started teaching for the first time and Connor and Kadee started their school...
-
Ok, so let me start by saying I did the unthinkable... I forgot my camera! I ALWAYS take my camera and I was rushing out the door and forgo...
-
So after Christmas my AmAzInG husband decided to take the kids and I on a trip (shrip as Kadee calls it). Originally we were going to go to...
No comments:
Post a Comment