It has been a wonderfully wet spring. I am enjoying the warmer weather, rain clouds, and the way spring makes you feel like it's a fresh start. This weekend the girls had their end of year gymnastics show to showcase what they've learned this year. I was super impressed with their routines and am so proud of how much they've learned this year. Matthew loves his gymnastics class too, but he wasn't part of the year end show.

I decided to help our local paper with their no grave unadorned project. Their goal is to have a flower on every grave for memorial day. I thought it would be easy peasy and agreed to make 400 flowers, it has been a crazy amount of work! I spent the weekend cutting the tablecloths to the right size, then had Sharon at work and the girls I do AmeriCorps with help me put them together. I think I have about 100 left to do, but it has been a crazy amount of work! I also agreed to put the flowers on the graves at the Wellington Cemetery. I think it will be a good family service project.
The kids had crazy hair or hat day on Friday. The girls were super excited to do their hair crazy, but Connor just wanted to wear a hat. Geez, they get boring when they think they are too cool for things (haha). I think it was a fun thing to do in the middle of all the testing. Kadee has been super stressed about doing well on testing, I know she'll do great, but she is worried nonetheless. I guess that's all I have for this week. Here's to more April showers and only 5 weeks of school until summer break!
![]() |
| Dallin & Kadence |
![]() |
| Trent and Connor |
![]() |
| Taylee, Kinlee, & Heber |




No comments:
Post a Comment