Thursday, May 8, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game...


I think I already have a post titled the same... oh well. Connor started Soccer last week and Tee Ball this week. He LOVES tee ball. Kadee does too. She was constantly running onto the field and wanted to hit the ball so bad. The little kids are so cute. One little boy just started running in circles, and Connor hit the ball and then ran and grabbed it and threw it to first. Little nut. He isn't really into Soccer. I think it is because he is the littlest kid on the team, so he never gets a chance to kick the ball. Kadee loves it all. She is going to be my little tom boy. As long as she likes dancing also. Anyway, here are some pictures of them at the tee ball game.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so little!! I know I see him all the time but for some reason they look smaller in their little uniforms! We need to come watch a game. Logan says "baseball is lots of fun and he will love it!" (He thinks it is pretty cool to email) Just wait until they get to wear the pants and high socks. I think it is so cute. Anyways I hope you can keep juggling soccer and tee ball let me know if you need help with Kadee. Love ya :)

whitneys said...

your kids are so adorable. kadee definitly looks like a little ball player.

Anonymous said...

Way cute Sarah...I decided not to put Whitley in any thing this summer besides maybe swim lessons because I am tired of waking up kids to run other kids around. I am glad he is liking tee ball that is so fun for him.

suzy said...

Oh my gosh, I am so jealous!! There is nothing like that here for Gwen, tee ball or soccer. I'm going to try to get her into swimming, but I think she is still to young for the one down here. Oh well. How fun. I hope you are taking tons of pictures!! So cute!

Shauntel said...

Will you send me your email? I want to send you the dump truck cake recipe if you want it still. My email is shauntel122@hotmail.com

April and May

April and May have been a blur.  We moved into the new house so it's been a very busy time in our lives.  The kids are really enjoying h...